The card pictured here uses the butterfly element that I created in today's video. If you haven't discovered or tried Brusho, I am hoping that it inspires you to give it a go!
Let's take a look at today's tip video with this wonderful art medium now being offered by Stampin' Up!
CLICK HERE to see this Brusho technique video on You Tube.
- Use an Aqua Painter and Watercolor Paper for this technique.
- Let the water pool on the paper for this effect.
- Once you have finished apply the Brusho Crystal Colour to the water, let it dry on its own without using the Heat Tool.
Here are the supplies used for today's technique and card. Just click the photo link to shop. Thank you!
Promotions and Specials:
- Sale-A-Bration- Earn free product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure with each $50 in product purchase on a single order. No LIMIT!
- *HOST CODE: HRKGYYK7 Use this code when placing an order in my Stampin' Up! Online Store and receive a gift from Lisa in the mail. Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax.
- Ink and Inspirations Stars - Become part of my Stars team and the Stampin' Up! family! The Starter Kit is only $99 for $125 worth of current Stampin' Up! product of your choice PLUS two extra stamp sets of your choice...any price!