The Beveled Windowpanes (121881) from Stampin' Up! are still available! With 12 in a pack and three sizes, you can make several of these bookmarks to have on hand. Here's a great gift anytime you need a little something for someone special. Read on for the details...
Stamps: Elements of Style (wood-118611, clear-120045)
Paper: Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink:Jet Black Stazon
Accessories: Beveled Windowpanes (121881), Watercolor Pencils (101879), Blender Pens (102845), Jewels Basic Rhinestones (119246), Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon (121884), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
1. Stamp the large floral image from Elements of Style in Jet Black Stazon on Very Vanilla card stock.
2. Choose your Beveled Windowpane from the pack. You will be using this with the slots at the top and bottom.
3. Choose the part of the stamped image that you would like to feature behind the Windowpane.
4. Position the Windowpane over the image with the slots for the ribbon at the top and bottom of your chosen image.
5. Trace around the Windowpane with a pencil. Cut out this outlined image on the traced line. Erase stray marks.
6. Outline flowers and stems with pink and green pencils from your Watercolor Pencil set.
7. Fill in the images using Blender Pens to move the color and fill in the image.
8. Use small Rhinestones as accents for your flower centers. Set the image aside.
9. Cut Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon in one 24" length and one 6" length.
10. Thread ribbon from the front through the bottom slot (pull through approx. half of the length of ribbon) then pull around the back of the Windowpane to thread up through the top slot.
11. Wrap ribbon around top edge of Beveled Windowpane and pull back down behind it.
12. The two long pieces will meet at the bottom of the Windowpane. Use the short piece of ribbon to tie a knot at the base to secure.
13. Slip stamped image through the back between the ribbon and the Windowpane.
14. Use a Mini Glue Dot between the stamped piece and the ribbon on the back to secure. Ready to give!
If you have questions or need supplies to make this project, email me.
Order Stampin' Up! Online Here, 24-7
I am sorry to say that these have not been available for quite some time. If you will search on eBay for Stampin' Up! Beveled Window Panes, I believe you may find some there.---Lisa
Posted by: Lisa | May 15, 2020 at 03:47 PM
can you still get the beveled window panes?
Posted by: Annette deRuyter | May 15, 2020 at 03:26 PM