I'll be sorry to see this Stampin' Up! Strength & Hope set go! Here is one last card that I wanted to share made with this set. And, TOMORROW is the last day to order it! ...available HERE!
The beautful images here are paired here with the Notably Ornate(Clear,wood) set in colors of Pool Party, Island Indigo, and Crumb Cake. The tone on tone flourish image in Pool Party provides the perfect frame for the Notably Ornate piece. Love that set, too!
Here's the how-to:
- Card base is standard 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 in Island Indigo.
- Pool Party layer is cute 5 1/4 x 4.
- Stamp flourish from Strength & Hope along the center edge of each side. Rotate card layer to stamp. (Pool Party Classic Ink)
- Stamp the ruled ornate image from Notably Ornate(Clear,wood) in Crumb Cake on Whisper White. Cut out with your Paper Snips.
- Stamp inspiring words from Strength & Hope on ruled image in Soft Suede.
- Stamp butterfly and H for Hope on Whisper White in Island Indigo.
- Cut out butterfly and attach a Basic Jewels Pearl to the center.
- Punch "H" with a 1 1/4" circle punch. These are adhered to the ruled piece with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Attach entire main image to Pool Party layer, then this layer to the card base.
- Voila! A beautiful card to send to someone special!
Remember to get your Strength and Hope set now before the promotion ends, August 31st!
Stampin' Up! will contribute $2 from the sale to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and I will send you the link to a FREE online class that I created exclusively for those who purchase this set during this promotion!