It's not too late to receive your FREE ONLINE CLASS with your purchase of the beautiful Strength and Hope stamp set (wood, clear) or digital kit.
Stampin' Up! will donate $2 from the sale of each of these sets to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. And, as a thank you from me, I am offering a FREE online class.
Watch below to learn more!
Supplies for card pictured above:
Stamps: Strength and Hope- wood-118100,clear-123660
Paper: Pacific Point-111350, Whisper White-100730, Melon Mambo-102482, Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper-122342
Ink: Pacific Point-111837, Daffodil Delight-119667, Melon Mambo-115656, VersaMark-102283
Accessories: Punches- Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border-119275, Scallop Oval-119856, 1 1 /4" Circle-119861, 1 3/8" Circle-119860; Basic Jewels Pearls-119247, Stampin' Clear Embossing Powder-109130, Heat Tool-100005, Stampin' Sponges-101610
1. Cut Pacific Point to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4, Beyond the Garden 4 x 5 1/4.
2. Adhere designer paper to base of card.
3. Stamp butterflies in VersaMark on Whisper White and clear emboss with Heat Tool.
4. Begin sponging the embossed piece with Daffodil Delight, then add Melon Mambo, them Pacific Point around the edges. The embossed butterflies will resist the ink.
5. Punch two strips of Pacific Point with the border punch. Adhere to the top and bottom of the embossed, sponge piece.
6. Attach this piece to the center of the card front on top of designer paper.
7. Stamp the Hope stamp on Whisper White in Melon Mambo ink and punch with the 1 1/4" circle.
8. Punch a 1 3/8" circle of Pacific Point and adhere to the back of the stamped piece.
9. Punch a Melon Mambo Scalloped Oval and use the Paper Piercing Tool on each scalllop.
10. Adhere vertically behind the punched circles. Add two tiny pearls for accents.