Stampin' Up! Father's Day Card -Quick and Easy
June 15, 2012
So, Father's Day is this Sunday and you need a quick and easy card idea? Here's a Stampin' Up! card you'll have done in a few minutes and then you can spend your time writing a heart-felt message inside!
- Card base is 4 1/4 x 11 in Naturals White card stock.
- Neutrals Patterns Designer Paper Stack provides the backdrop. Use paper that you have and cut into 3 strips of 1 1/4 x 5 1/4. Adhere to base.
- Tie a coordinating ribbon or twine around the lower front.
- Punch or die cut a background in coordinating color if card stock and sponge around the edges. Here I used the fabulous, new Apothecary Accents Framelits.
- Stamp sentiment, punch, and adhere to background piece. Don't have a Father's Day sentiment? How about a Just for You, With Love, Thinking of You...or use a marker and write your greeting! How special and what a personal touch!
Have fun and create a Stampin' Up! card for someone this Father's Day!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.