Stampin' Up! Quick and Easy Raspberry Ripple Card Idea
July 17, 2012
Need a card in a hurry? Try this Stampin' Up! card idea and you'll have this quick and easy card ready in minutes!
Four Frames- wood, clear
Teeny Tiny Wishes -wood, clear
Raspberry Ripple 4 1/4" x 11" and scrap for stamping and punching
Naturals White 4" x 5 1/4" and scrap for stamping and punching
2012-2014 In Color Designer Patterns Stack 1 1/2" x 5"
Accessories and Tools:
Decorative Label Punch
Modern Label Punch
Word Window Punch
1 3/8" Square Punch (See how-to video HERE.)
Vintage Faceted Buttons
- Fold Raspberry Ripple card stock in half to create a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card.
- Adhere Naturals White to card front.
- Punch end of designer paper strip as seen in video HERE.
- Stamp sentiment on Naturals White scrap; punch with Word Window Punch.
- Stamp Frame on Naturals White scrap; punch with Decorative Label Punch.
- Punch Modern Label from scrap of designer paper.
- Adhere designer paper and stamped images as shown to center of card front.
- Adhere button to card front.
Try this card making method using your Stampin' Up! Punches to make a quick and easy card!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.