I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone can enjoy!
Here's How to Get Started:
It's so easy!
Simply sign up for the program starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it.
Select me, Lisa Brown, as your demonstrator and every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. (*If you sign up through me, e-mail to let me know!)
Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here are the details:
- Each month you will receive a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (Everything is color-coordinated, measured, and cut for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape!
- Your Paper Pumpkin will ship on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, your kit will ship around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, your first kit will ship around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!).
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we'll offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
Your very first Paper Pumpkin kit is the Welcome Kit. In this Welcome Kit, you will receive a special gift...a free acrylic block!
Here's a picture of the first kit...
I am so excited about this new kit program! How fun to have a surprise delivered every month that you can easily create and share..or create and keep! ;)
* This is a brand new program! It is my understanding the first kits will ship in March. You will not be billed until your kit ships.