The very special Dude, You're Welcome kit from Stampin' Up! was made for men, but I like it, too!
The rugged-ness of the stamps are great for stamping a card for that man in your life! And, I love the "blank" can be filled in to suit the occasion. So get this for your man, but shhh...but, it will be great for you to use, too!
- I didn't use the the awesome card bases in the kit (saved those for hubby!) so I chose Crumb Cake and Basic Gray for my color scheme as well.
- I added a the new 1 1/4" Two Tone Ribbon in Basic Gray/Basic Black.(Yes, you can use ribbon on a man's card!)
- The ribbon is topped off with a Silver Basic Designer Button.
- The Dude, You're Welcome kit is available from Stampin' Up! WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
- For more card ideas, including Masculine cards, be sure to sign up for my mailing list!
- Discover unique ways to create cards with masculine appeal in my Mainly Manly Cards series!