My poor Stippled Blossoms (wood, clear)stamp set has barely seen the light of day! What was I waiting for??? It was love at first stamp!
This set features the Stampin' Up! Two Step Stampin' technique. I stamped the blossom in Primrose Petals. Then, there is a coordinating stamp, a highlights/outline/ shadow image of the same blossom, that is stamped over top of the first blossom in Raspberry Ripple to get this beautiful, dimensional looking image.
- The base of this card is cut at 4 x 8 to have a 4 x 4 finished card. Love that you can have elements that extend past the card base and it still fit in one of our Medium Envelopes with this size card!
- That big, new bling-o-rama is from the Spring Catalog...Large Rhinestones Basic Jewels (129324).
- I'm lovin' the new TIEF...code name for our Textured Impressions Embossing Folders...Honeycomb(129378).
- Who knew the Core'dinations Card Stock would be so beautiful in spring colors?---Stampin' Up! did ;).
- The Thank You sentiment is from the carry over Perfectly Preserved (wood, clear) and punched with the Small Oval.
- Labels Framelits are just the right choice to provide the framing for many of our images. Experiment and see just how versatile your framelits are!
If you've never tried Two Step Stampin', Stippled Blossoms is a great set for that technique. Give it a try!