Would you love to create a beautiful diy centerpiece for Thanksgiving?
Here's an idea using these supplies from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog:
- Paper ribbon from the Stampin' Up! Thanksgiving Tablescape Simply Created Kit (133463)
- Burlap Ribbon (132140---ON SALE THIS WEEK!)
- Expressions Thinlits (132171)
- Magnificent Maple Stamp (131868)
Here are a few of the details:
- The birchbark ribbon provides the base. It's wrapped around the glass pillar and adhered so that it can be slipped on and off for change in seasonal decor.
- A layer of the Chocolate Chip paper ribbon is wrapped and adhered around the center of the birch bark ribbon.
- A long strip of the Burlap Ribbon is gathered by pulling one of the center threads. Each end is secured with a few stitches with needle and thread. A Vintage Trinket pin attaches the two ends together in the back.
- Three of the Magnificent Maple Leaves are stamped in Early Espresso ink...one each on Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, and Cajun Craze card stock. Cut leaves by hand then sponge with Early Espresso around the edges.
- Apply VersaMark ink directly to the front of each leaf so that the entire surface of each leaf is convered with the ink. Sprinkle on Clear Embossing Powder and heat emboss each leaf. Gives a bit of shine and a polished, professional look.
- Adhere leaves to the gathered Burlap Ribbon with hot glue gun.
- Cut "thankful" thinlit with Big Shot from Crushed Curry. Attach to leaves with a "stretched" Glue Dot. Take a Glue Dot and stretch it to make it long and thin.
- Enjoy your beautiful Thanksgiving Centerpiece or present it as a gift!
Need supplies to get started?
There are three ways you can order:
- Call me at 409-719-2853 with your order and payment information.
Create your own beautiful DIY home decor or gifts for Thanksgiving with supplies from Stampin' Up!