Recently, I needed a special sympathy card to send to a friend and made this one with the Chalk Talk* (wood, clear) and Teeny Tiny Wishes(wood, clear) sets from Stampin' Up! Here are some of the details:
- The background layer is a floral print from the Natural Composition Specialty Paper (126917) sponged with Coastal Cabana ink(131175).
- Burlap Ribbon (132140) from the Holiday Catalog provides a backdrop for the Baked Brown Sugar (131734) stamped image.
- Coordinating Chalk Talk Framelits are the perfect companions for the images in the set. * Save 15% when you purchase the stamp set and framelits together...wood bundle-132731, clear bundle-132730)
- Off the Grid (130736) stamp adds interest to the Coastal Cabana punched circle.
- Modern Label(119849) and Word Window(119857) punches serve as a mount for the sentiment.
- Vintage Trinket pin(118764) and Linen Thread (104199) add a subtle accent.
Try mixing up and combining your Stampin' Up! tools and products for any type card you want to create. Let the ideas flow..have fun!