Stampin' Up! Chalk Talk Sympathy Card
November 16, 2013
Recently, I needed a special sympathy card to send to a friend and made this one with the Chalk Talk* (wood, clear) and Teeny Tiny Wishes(wood, clear) sets from Stampin' Up! Here are some of the details:
- The background layer is a floral print from the Natural Composition Specialty Paper (126917) sponged with Coastal Cabana ink(131175).
- Burlap Ribbon (132140) from the Holiday Catalog provides a backdrop for the Baked Brown Sugar (131734) stamped image.
- Coordinating Chalk Talk Framelits are the perfect companions for the images in the set. * Save 15% when you purchase the stamp set and framelits together...wood bundle-132731, clear bundle-132730)
- Off the Grid (130736) stamp adds interest to the Coastal Cabana punched circle.
- Modern Label(119849) and Word Window(119857) punches serve as a mount for the sentiment.
- Vintage Trinket pin(118764) and Linen Thread (104199) add a subtle accent.
Try mixing up and combining your Stampin' Up! tools and products for any type card you want to create. Let the ideas flow..have fun!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.