This week's Makeover Monday is a re-do of a Stampin' Up! July 4th Treat cone; one of my most popular pins on Pinterest!
Using the Star Framelits and the Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper, this little cone is easy to make and you can customize it for any occasion with the Alphabet Rotary Stamp.
Let's take a look at the basic how-to below or you can find it HERE on You Tube.
Here's the Stampin' Up! supply list for today's makeover. When shopping, please use Host Code: BFEC4CSY. (Please do not use the Host Code if your order totals $150 before shipping and tax.)
- The Real Red and Pacific Point stars are cut with the two smallest Star Framelits. The Glimmer Paper stars are punched with star from Itty Bitty Punch Pack.
- The stars are attached together with the Handheld Stapler with the Glimmer Paper stars hiding the staples.
- uni-ball White Gel Pen adds faux stitching on card stock stars.
- Star banner attached to cone using Tombow Liquid Glue.
- Real Red cotton ribbon serves double duty as a embellishment and loop for hanging.