Let's take a look at the blast to the past video for the how- to. See it below or watch HERE on my You Tube channel!
Here's the Stampin' Up! supply list for the new version of this project. Simply click the links to shop and it will be delivered to your door!
- Use a bit of SNAIL adhesive to attach post its to inside back of cover.
- Use Glue Dots to attach glimmer paper circle to button.
- Apply Stampin' Dimensionals to right edge of circle behind button.
- For a less bulky option, omit using the button and sue glimmer paper circle as closure.
- Make 3 of these and use different prints from the Go Wild pack for embellishing. Tie together with a ribbon for a nice presentation.
Give this a try and you'll want to make these for everyone you know! Thanks for stopping by today for the makeover version of this cute post it note holder and Stampin' Up! video tutorial!