Less than 24 hours to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and be part of this fund raising event for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation!
To show our support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we're going PINK . . . or at least our October Paper Pumpkin boxes are! And because we know our subscribers want to share the love too, Stampin' Up! will be making a donation on their behalf to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
Stampin' Up! will donate:
- $1 for every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
- Plus, an additional $1 for every new subscriber if signed up before October 10th!
Remember, those who get the October kit will not only be donating to a good cause, but they will also get a one-time only, pretty pink Paper Pumpkin box! No one will want to miss it. Promise.
More About BCRF
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) advances the world's most promising research to eradicate breast cancer. Founded by Evelyn H. Lauder in 1993, BCRF has raised more than $550 million to fuel discoveries in tumor biology, genetics, prevention, treatment, survivorship and metastasis, making it one of the largest non-governmental funders of breast cancer research in the world. This year BCRF has invested $58.6 million in research, to support over 235 researchers at leading medical institutions across six continents, including $11.6 million to the international Evelyn H. Lauder Founder's Fund focused on metastasis. By spending 91 cents of every dollar on research and public awareness programs, BCRF remains one of the nation's most fiscally responsible nonprofits. BCRF is the only breast cancer organization with an "A+" from Charity Watch, and has been awarded Charity Navigator's highest rating of four stars 13 times since 2002. For more information, please visit: www.bcrfcure.org.
- New subscribers are those who signed up between September 11 and October 10, 2015 and have not been a Paper Pumpkin subscriber at any time in the past.
- All funds will be donated in US dollars.
- Mini spoiler alert! The October project inside the pink box is just as awesome as always, but we should probably let you know that it is not a pink project. That's all we're saying. ;)
- Funds will be donated based on number of subscribers instead of boxes shipped. But, if you want more than one pink box, you can always increase your subscription quantity by logging into your account at PaperPumpkin.com before October 10.
Click HERE to sign up today for Paper Pumpkin in the Pink to benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation!