This type of card is fun for sending holiday wishes and notes to friends and family whom you may not see often. The insert provides a little more room for your handwriting.
Aren't you so in love with the Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper? It is nostalgic and fun and reminds me so much of my Christmases as a child ...long ago. ;)
Below is the video tutorial with the how-to for the easy to assemble card. Can't see it below? Hop on over to You Tube HERE!
- You'll start with a 6" x 12" piece of designer paper to cut your pillow box.
- The Very Vanilla insert is cut at 4 3/4" x 3 1/2".
- Do yourself a favor and fussy cut your Santas from one of the sheets of designer paper. You'll love using these for your holiday creating.
- Tune in tomorrow for a rubber stamping tip for multi -colored stamp images.
Interested in the products used to create this card? Click the links below for easy access!
- Online HERE! Host Code for November: P6QRNRQZ*
- E-mail me with your order and payment information.
- Call me with you order at 409-719-2853. Please leave a message and I will return your call ASAP!
*Please do not use the Host Code if your order is $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will earn Stampin' Rewards on your order.
This type of card is a fun and unique way to send holiday greetings.
Have you ever made a pocket card? Hope you'll try it now that you've seen this 2015 Stampin' Up! Christmas card video tutorial!