Yesterday, we made this Christmas card in traditional colors. Today's project is a different take with a pretty ballerina and a birthday greeting!
The video tutorial below explains the process. You can also find it HERE on my You Tube channel.
- Card base in Mint Macaron is cut 4 1/4 x 11 inches
- Home for Christmas DSP cut 4 x 5 1/4 inches
- Pink Pirouette card stock mat cut 3 1/4 x 3 3/4 inches
- Very Vanilla for image is cut 3 x 3 1/3 inches
- Gold embossing the images kept with the soft look of this card.
- Make a thank you or thinking of you card by changing the sentiment! This greeting from the Happy Happenings stamp set. ( wood-138734, clear-139381)
Here are other Stampin' Up! supplies for this card: