Today's Makeover Monday is a handmade holiday greeting using traditional Christmas colors and a sweet sentiment from the Oh, What Fun! stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.
Here's the video from the past that was the inspiration for this Christmas card. Watch below or HERE on You Tube.
- This card base was cut at 4 1/4" x 11" and scored at 5 1/2".
- The designer paper layer is cut at 4" x 5 1/4".
- The white ribbon is wrapped around the designer paper layer before attaching the layet to the card.
- The sentiment is "inked" with Stampin' Write Markers and cut with Oval Framelits along with the oval backing of contrasting designer paper.
- Faux stitching is added to the Whisper White oval with a Mossy Meadow Stampin' Write Marker.