Makeover Monday- Stampin' Up! Into the Woods Square Pillow Box for Gift Packaging
November 09, 2015
Welcome to Monday and the makeover of this sweet pillow box using the Stampin' Up! Into the Woods Designer Series Paper and A Little Something stamp set.
Isn't the artwork on this paper fabulous? The design was hand drawn by Stampin' Up! artists to create the designs for this beautiful fall themed paper.
Below you'll find the original project in a video tutorial from earlier this season. You can also find it HERE on You Tube.
- The little leaves from the stamp set make for an easy background for the sentiment.
- Combine designer paper patterns for a fun accent. Notice the belly band in the Daffodil Delight print.
- Try using wide ribbons as an embellishment strip. Here the Burlap Ribbon is snipped on both ends.
- The Square Pillow Box is the way to go as a small gift packaging solution!
Stampin' Up! shopping list for your convenience! Click the icons to shop!
- Online HERE! Host Code for November: P6QRNRQZ*
- E-mail me with your order and payment information.
- Call me with you order at 409-719-2853. Please leave a message and I will return your call ASAP!
*Please do not use the Host Code if your order is $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will earn Stampin' Rewards on your order.
If you're looking for an easy yet super cute packaging for this holiday season, the Square Pillow Box Thinlit is it! It's a great tool for anytime of the year!