The fourth in a series of 2015 Stampin' Up! Christmas card videos is a re-make of yesterday's card using the beautiful Wonderland stamp set from the Holiday Catalog.
The "sheet music" designer paper pattern from the Home for Christmas collection is a perfect mate for this card...it's the music and lyrics for Silent Night. That just warms my heart!
Here's the video for today's card or you find it HERE on my You Tube channel.
Here is the list of supplies that I used for today's Christmas card:
- Card base is cut 4 1/4" x 11" and scored at 5 1/2".
- Strip for sentiment cut at 3/4" x 4".
- Vellum piece is cut 3 3/4" x 5".
- Home for Christmas sheet music print is 4 pieces cut at 1" x 3 1/4".
- It will help to have adhesive beneath the lace ribbon to support the weight of the sentiment strip and brad.
The Wonderland stamp set used on this 2015 Christmas Card is on the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog Retiring List that can be found HERE! See the entire list HERE available for a limited time...while supplies last!