Lisa shared these cards featuring this beautiful sponging technique highlighting simply stamped Basic Black images.
Notice how she uses variations of shades of blue on the first card and multiple colors to create a beautiful landscape in the background of the second card.
Love the special subtle accents that she used on both cards:
- Card 1-Punched circle used as a mask to create the moon.
- Card 1- Blue shading in the sentiment "Thanks" to tie it all together.
- Card 2-Mountain view created using torn or cut paper as a mask.
- Card 2- Top, bottom, and sides have deeper color to create a faux frame.
- Card 2 - Stamped Whisper White layer beneath the main image adds just the right touch of contrast.
- Card 2 - Beautiful shades of light and dark blue create the perfect shadows across the lake.
Create your own works of art and share with someone today! For supplies, visit the Stampin' Up! Online Store!
***See the Holiday Catalog Retiring List HERE!***