This is an easy-to-make treat wrap that is great for a stocking stuffer. Or, fill a pretty bowl with these stuffed with your favorite chocolates! You could even nestle in the branches of your Christmas tree!
Here's the video tutorial from the past or you can watch HERE on You Tube.
- Base is 3 1/2 " x 6" and scored at 2 3/4" and 3 1/4" along the long side.
- Ribbon approx 12" long.
- Designer Series Paper measures 3 1/4" x 2 1/2".
- For the makeover, the antlers were punched with the Tree Builder Punch.
- Owl Punch used for head, nose, and eyes.
- Fringe Scissors for "hair".
- TO and FROM stamped image from the Oh, What Fun! set.
Stampin' Up! Supplies for today's Makeover: