Makeover Monday- 2016 Valentine Card with Going Global
January 11, 2016
While it's still Monday in my time zone, let's sneak in this Makeover with a 2016 masculine Valentine card using the fabulous new Going Global set from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog.
I was on the road most of the day, traveling to spend a few days with our daughter and grandbaby, Lyla Rose. The house is quiet and still so I'm taking a few minutes to share this card that I made last week.
When this set first came into my sight, we were attending the Stampin' Up! OnStage gathering for demonstrators and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. While it lends itself toward the masculine side, it is so versatile, you'll want to use it again and again!
The inspiration for this card was from this blast to the past video. Take a look at it below or find it HERE on You Tube.
- For the makeover, designer paper was used for both the top and bottom of the card front.
- The sentiment was stamped and punched from coordinating card stock.
- Ribbon and button embellishment make this card more "mail friendly."
Supply list for this card listed below:
***If you choose No Contact when placing an online order, we will not be able to see your name and information and will not be able to send your gift.
- See the new Occasions Catalog products HERE.
- See your choices of FREE Sale-A-Bration product with each $50 in product purchase HERE.
- Clearance Rack with Items up to 60% off HERE.
Thanks for checking in for the late edition of a Makeover Monday Valentine card with Going Global from the new Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.