That's right. I'm Honey and the hubs is Papa so you can imagine our delight when we saw this bundle with stamp set and framelits in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog, Bear Hugs.
The inspiration for this tag is from this "blast to the past" video below. Can't see it here? Watch on my You Tube channel.
Please keep in mind that most of the products used in the video are retired but you can create the makeover with the products listed below. Simply click the links to shop.
- Ornate Tag Topper Punch used instead of Scalloped Tag Topper.
- Banner strip with Tea Lace Doily piece flipped so that the doily is on top behind bear's head.
- An "s" was added to the word "love" in the heart with a fine tip black permanent marker so that the tag would say "Honey loves you".
- Bear and accessories painted with Aqua Painter and stamp pad inks.
- Tag was mounted on a 4 x 6 piece of Whisper White card stock to slip into the baby's Project Life by Stampin' Up! memory keeping album.
Use the host code when placing an online order and receive a free gift from me. Please do not use the Host Code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. ***If you choose No Contact when placing an online order, we will not be able to see your name and information and will not be able to send your gift.
Do you have a little one in your life? Create a sweet treasure and Valentine 2016 keepsake using the Stampin' Up! Bear Hugs Bundle.