The original video from the past has a different (wire) handle so this time around, we are using an easy card stock handle. The spring time vouquet stamps from the Number of Years set from Stampin' Up! is a sweet adornment to accompany the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper.
Here's the directions in this video from the past. It's sweet and easy and you can customize it for any occasion.
- For the handle, cut a piece of card stock at 1/2" x 7 1/2".
- Staple each end of handle to top of each side.
- Staples are covered with a punched flower from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.
- Adorn the center of the flower with an enamel dot or rhinestone.
- Stamped image is punched with 2" Circle punch and backed with a 2 3/8" Scallop Circle.
Leave a comment below this post and one name will be drawn to receive the kit to create this makeover box. I'll announce the winner on Saturday, the 12th!
Here are the supplies for today's makeover. Simply click the links to shop. Thank you!
Host Code:PJE7PXPB Use this Host Code when placing an online order with me and receive a FREE gift!
Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 before tax and shipping.