For this project, start with a 5 x 5 piece of DSP and create it with some simple folds...not adhesive!
See how easily this wedding favor comes together in today's video tutorial.
- Experiment with your sizes of paper. This one is 5 x 5. Try 6 x 6! You'll get 4 favors from one 12 x 12 sheet of DSP.
- For a wedding, consider embellishing with the couple's monogram.
- For birthday parties, try adding punched balloons.
- Retiring List Products that are available can be seen HERE.
- Big Savings in the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack.
- Use the Host Code:7VHFNCN9 with your online order in my online store and receive a FREE gift from me. (Please do not use the code if your order totals more than $150 before shipping and tax.)
- Paper Pumpkin is a monthly kit that brings a crafting surprise to your door each month! Subscribe now so that you don't miss the May Kit with to make "man-ly" cards!
Do you make party/event favors? Leave a comment below and let us know!
I hope you enjoyed today's project with this easy wedding/party favor video tutorial!