Our Whisper White Note Cards come 20 to a pack for $6.50, include envelopes, and they'll go First Class Mail unless your embellishments make the envelope "bumpy".
In this video, you'll see how easy it would be to mass produce these cards to keep on hand for birthdays!
Here's the process of assembling this stack of birthday note cards:
- Choose your 3 colors/patterns of Designer Series Paper and cut all pieces.
Bottom layer: 3 1/4 x 4 3/4
Top layer: 3 x 4 1/2
Banner piece: 2 x 4 1/2
- Punch/cut banner pieces.
- Cut Whisper White card stock- 1 1/4 x 3
- Choose color of ink according to what will look best with the paper you've chosen. Stamp sentiments on all Whisper White pieces.
- Stamp balloon strings on the sentiment pieces. Use a neutral colored ink of your choice. I used Sahara Sand.
- Stamp # of each color balloon needed on a long, narrow strip of Whisper White card stock.
- Punch all balloons set aside.
- Assemble layers on note card bases.
- Adhere balloons on top of stamped balloon strings.
- Add Enamel Dot embellishments.
- Die cut Envelope Liners and insert in envelopes.
- *Make it fun with the #imbringingbirthdaysback stamp!
Product List --- April Host Code: 7VHFNCN9