This week's Makeover Monday features the 3D stars that you can use for your Fourth of July party or home decor such as this DIY banner.
This piece was created with the help of the Stars and Banners Framelits from Stampin' Up! along with some discontinued supplies from my stash.
See how easy it easy to create these 3D stars in this video tutorial.
- Hand cut your stars using a template or use the Stars Framelits.
- Experiment with the sizes of the stars depending on how you plan to use them.
- Either our Designer paper or our quality card stock will make beautiful stars.
Here are the supply suggestions for making a banner such as this one.
Place an online order with me using the Host Code and receive a gift from me. Please do not use the Host Code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will receive Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! on your order and I will still send your gift!
- Become a demonstrator by June 30th and receive two FREE stamp sets along with your choice of up to $125 in the Starter Kit. More information here.
- Receive a gift when using Host Code AQBQ2THJ when placing an online order from me. Please do not use Host Code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will receive Stampin' Rewards for free product when placing your order and I will still send your gift!
Thanks for tuning in for today's Makeover Monday 3D Stars Fourth of July banner project to help you get ready for your celebrations!