We are expecting the Brown family for the weekend for our annual Fourth of July Family Reunion. With the grandbaby here, we are getting in lots of play and snuggling time! Today, I managed to sneak away to my studio to work on a few projects.
With the Fourth quickly approaching, here's one more easy idea for your own celebrations. The video from the past features a Thanksgiving favor which I easily transformed to the Independence Day treat.
- The makeover was constructed from the Brights Collection and the 2016-2018 In Color DSP Stack.
- Whisper White Organza Ribbon substituted for the fabric.
- Floral Boutique Washi Tape makes for a cute border along the bottom.
Promotions and Specials
- Current Host Code:KV3TFM7N
Place an online order with me using the Host Code and receive a gift from me. Please do not use the Host Code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will receive Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! on your order and I will still send your gift!
- Designer Series Paper Share- Try many of the new beautiful papers from the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog! Details HERE!
- Get TWO FREE stamp sets when you become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in the month of June.
Click Here for more details.
Thanks for tuning in for today's Fourth of July Makeover Monday. Be sure in tomorrow for the Tuesday tip!