Today's project is an easy Stampin' Up! gift idea for Christmas 2016!
With the Christmas holiday coming, our thoughts turn to giving of ourselves and gifts from the heart. Here's a little cookie box that is just the right size for giving some cookies, candies, or even a pair of warm gloves or cute socks. Your friends, co-workers, friends, neighbors, etc. would love receiving a little something in a cute box like this, wouldn't you?
Let's take a look at the video tutorial below and get started now! Share the love and the spirit of the season!
Here's the shopping list for today's project. Host Code: 3ANZEQUZ
- Start with a 12 x 12 piece of card stock.
- Score on one side at 3" and 9".
- Turn and score at 1", 3 1/2", 6 1/2", and 9".
- Cut as shown in video.
- Designer Paper dimensions- One piece at 2 1/4 x 5 3/4, two pieces at 2 3/4 x 5 3/4, two pieces cut 2 1/4 x 2 3/4.
Here's a super easy recipe for Pumpkin Spice Muffins that you could give as a gift with this box!
Pumpkin Spice Muffins
One box of Spice Cake Mix
One 15-16 oz can of pumpkin. (Not pie filling.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare muffin tin (12 medium) with cupcake/muffin liners.
- Pour cake mix into a large bowl.
- Add can of pumpkin to cake mix. Optional: add chopped walnuts.
- Mix well. Should be about the consistency of cake batter. I used my mixer!
- Pour into muffin pan 1/2 to 2/3 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Toothpick test to check!
These are delicious and were a hit at Lyla's birthday party! We added store bought cream cheese icing for fun!