Happy Monday and welcome to today's makeover with this tiny birthday party favor bag. It's just the right size for a couple of miniature candy bars or a tiny trinket. These are fun to make and you can even get the kids involved. You do the cutting; let them do the coloring. They'll be bursting with pride with their creations and you'll be spending quality (and, fun!) time with your little ones. Kids love to create and they are naturals. Nurture that and experience the joy!
Let's take a look at the video for the easy assembly.
- Designer paper is cut 3" x 6". You can get 8 bags from one sheet of designer paper!
- Score on the long side at 1 3/4", 2 3/4", 4 1/2",and 5 1/2".
- Turn to the short side on top and score at 1". This forms the bottom.
- Be sure to watch the video for the unique closure.
- See another idea for a cute little birthday party favor HERE.
Do you craft with your children/grandchildren/nieces/nephews? Leave a comment below to share your experiences then gather the young 'uns to create these tiny birthday party favor bags.