A Special Father's Day Card and Video Tutorial
June 15, 2017
Today's cardmaking project and video tutorial features a special Father's Day card . You'll see a technique that is easy and packs a big punch. Have some watercolor paper on hand? Ink pads? Clear mount block? If the answer is yes, you are ready and set to go with this idea.
This technique is good to use with cards with a sentiment but no main image. It provides and colorful and fun background and no two attempts are ever the same.
Let's take a look at it in this Father's Day card video tutorial.
You can find this special Father's Day card video tutorial on my You Tube Channel HERE.
- The base for this card is Tranquil Tide cut at 4 1/4' x 11".
- The bottom textured layer is another piece of Tranquil Tide cut at 4" x 5 1/4".
- Cut two pieces of the Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack: 3" x 4" and 3/4" x 2".
- Watercolor paper is cut to 2 1/2" x 3 3/4".
- Whisper White needed for stamping and punching- 3" x 4".
Here are the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card; just click on the links to add to your cart!
Try this technique to make a special card for Father's Day or anytime you need a masculine card!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.