Today's tip is an easy and fun technique using Glossy Card Stock called the VersaMark Resist or Ghosting Technique. Stampin' Up! re-released the Glossy Card Stock in this year's Annual Catalog after being absent for a few years. There are quite a few techniques that you can do with this shiny, glossy paper and I hope to share more of them with you.
This technique is similar to the emboss resist technique. It eliminates the embossing with basically the same effect.
Let's take a look at this week's tip video...
You can view this video with the VersaMark Resist Technique on You Tube HERE.
Here are the supplies used for the finished card using this technique. Just click on the links!
- The Glossy Card Stock is cut to 4" x 5 1/4".
- The card base is Thick Very Vanilla card stock cut at 4 1/4" x 11".
- The ribbon is about 6" long and adhered to the back of the punched piece with Glue Dots.
- Current Host Code: A7H2YHVU
Place an online order with me using the Host Code and receive a gift from me. Please do not use the Host Code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will receive Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! on your order and I will still send your gift!
- Carols of Christmas Early Release-During the month of August, you have early access to one of our top-trending bundles from the upcoming holiday catalog! See the Carols of Christmas Bundle HERE!
- Bonus Days Redemption- Did you earn Bonus Days Coupons with your July order? Redeem this month (August) with your order!