Welcome to Week 8 of the 12 Weeks of 2017 Halloween Projects with this fun treat box featuring the Merry Cafe stamp set and Spooky Night Designer Paper from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog!
Although this particular treat (pictured) above is made for coffee drinkers, you could also fill with sweet treats using the same construction method.
Today's how-to video is in two parts. Let's take a look at the assembly! Here's Part 1...
And, now, Part 2:
Here is the Stampin' Up! supply list for this weeks 2017 Halloween Project:
- You'll need about a 4" x 5" piece of Basic Black for die cutting and stamping.
- Use a scrap piece of Pumpkin Pie card stock to die cut the lid.
- Cut the Spooky Night DSP: One piece at 1" x 9" and anothter at 1 1/2" x 12". You'll need another piece approximately 4" x4" to die cut the cup.
- Ribbons are cut at approximately 6 1/2". Linen thread cut to 8".
Here's another look at this Merry Cafe' Halloween treat from a top point of view.
Need the supplies to create this project? Simply click the links below. If this is your first time shopping with me (Lisa Brown, Ink and Inspirations), visit lisabrown.stampinup.net and click the "shop now" button.
If you are in my store, my name will appear in the upper right corner. Thank you!
- Merry Café Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Pumpkin Pie 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Spooky Night Designer Series Paper 
- Whisper White Uninked Craft Stampin’ Pad & Refill 
- Whisper White Craft Stampin' Ink Refill 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Basic Black 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon 
- Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Stitched-Edge Ribbon 
- Linen Thread 
- Clear Tiny Treat Boxes 
- Coffee Cups Framelits Dies 
- Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies 
- Tear & Tape Adhesive 
- Big Shot 
- Stampin' Trimmer 
Be sure to check out last week's Halloween project HERE!
Thank you for tuning in for Week 8 of the 12 Weeks of Stampin' Up! Halloween Projects and I'll see you in the next post here on inkandinspirations.com!