The sentiment "Be the Change" is fitting, don't you think? We can all do our part to make this country and our world a better place.
After searching through my stack of designer series papers, I found this Cherry Cobbler striped pattern in my Be Merry DSP collection and a couple of Dapper Denim pieces from the Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack completed the red, white, and blue color combo.
Let's take a look at the Fourth of July card that inspired today's makeover...
You can see this Fourth of July card video on You Tube HERE.
Here is the Stampin' Up! Supply List for today's makeover...
- Card base is cut 4" x 11"; Thick Whisper White.
- Cut 2 1/4" x 4" of the Cherry Cobbler Stripe.
- Cut Color Theory DSP Stack pieces: 1 1/4" x 4", 1/2" x 4".
- Use Heart from Wood Crate Framelits to cut Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.
- FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE! USE HOST CODE: GKA4P3DH with your online order and receive a gift from me! If your order totals $150 before tax and shipping, PLEASE do not use the HOST CODE. You will receive Stampin' Rewards with your order and I will still send your gift!
- Merry Patterns Host Promotion: Host a party or place an order of $300 or more by October 31st and you will earn the FREE Merry Patterns Stamp Set.
Thank you for tuning in for today's Stampin' Up! card idea in honor of Patriot Day.