Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin is offering two straight months of perfectly coordinated Christmas cardmaking and gifting projects.
These two coordinating kits means that:
1) You will have everything you need to complete unique holiday cards and gifts
2) You will have more creative options
3) You can get that handmade holiday touch without the fuss.
Maybe you don’t craft regularly but still love to make holiday cards and gifts? With so much coordinated cuteness on tap, now’s the perfect time to dive in and subscribe!
Or, maybe you are an avid papercrafter who wants quick and easy projects to add warmth to the holiday season but you don’t have time to shop and prep for projects. Paper Pumpkin's Season of Style coordinated kits will be perfect for you!
Here's a message from Carrie Warner from the Stampin' Up! Home Office...
Although the kits contain stand alone projects...you don't need both months' kits to complete the projects...you won't want to miss either month so subscribe now so you won't miss out!
You will receive both the October and November kits weeks before the hectic holiday season begins—leaving you with plenty of time to craft. And since papercrafting may not be at the front of your mind this early in the season, just think of how great it will feel to have cute projects all ready to go. You’ll impress everyone at your holiday parties and get-togethers with darling handmade projects . . . and no one will ever know how easy they were to create!
- Remember, the October and November kits coordinate but they also stand alone. You DO NOT need both kits to create a complete project.
- To receive October’s kit, you must subscribe at paperpumpkin.com by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 10.
- To receive November’s kit, you must subscribe at paperpumpkin.com by 11:50 PM (MT) on November 10.
Subscribe to Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin to get your holiday crafting on with Season of Style!