Today's project is a DIY min gift idea for Christmas that would be a nice thinking of you gift for co-workers, neighbors, or friends. It was inspired by another "coffee" project that was shared for Halloween. This one is a bit less involved because we can all use quick and simple projects this time of year, right?
The original idea combined two of our Stampin' Up! Clear Tiny Treat Boxes but I think this single version is just as cute! Let's take a look at the original videos and you can decide if you'd like the single or double version. I'll share a few details about this single version below.
- Today's makeover version uses a single box that is assembled and with lid closed after the gift is tucked inside.
- The strip of designer paper that surrounds the box measures 1 1/2" x 9".
- You'll need approx 4"x 4" piece of designer paper to die cut cup and a thin piece of the Cherry Cobbler diagonal stripe in this collection to die cut the straw.
- A piece of vellum cut 2" x 2" should be big enough to die cut the lid and 3" x 3" piece of Crumb Cake to die cut the wrap.
- Color your Rhinestones with a Stampin' Blends Marker!
Here are the Stampin' Up! Supplies for today's project.
If you are reading this on the day of posting, November 27, 2017, there is FREE SHIPPING with any Stampin' Up! order today ONLY through 11:59 PM, Mountain Time. Shop now here!
Use the Host Code when shopping in the Online Store and receive a gift from me!
***IMPORTANT: If the total of the products in your card is $150 or more, please do not use the code.
You will receive rewards from Stampin' Up! as you become the Host and I will still send your gift!