Tucked inside this mini Valentine gift is an individually packed heart candy that measures about 3" x 4" and is about 1/2" - 3/4" thick.
To me, the star of this project is the new Ready Shreddie (145562) filler. I love this accessory and the fussy, fancy look it gives to this project. It is SO fun to use and comes in a pack of three colors with plenty for lots of projects.
Let's take a look at the video tutorial for this fun Valentine treat.
CLICK HERE to see this Valentine treat video on You Tube.
- For box, cut card stock to 3 3/4" x 7 1/2". Score on the log side at 3/4", 3 1/2", 4 1/4", and 7". Turn and score at 1/2" and 1 1/4".
- Designer paper for box is cut at 2 1/2" wide by 2 1/4" tall.
- Try putting the treat in the box before stuffing with the Ready Shreddie. Easier to determine how much you need and you can arrange it to look all fancy. ;)
Here are the supplies used in today's Valentine project. Click the links to shop...thank you!
Promotions and Specials:
- Sale-A-Bration- Earn free product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure with each $50 in product purchase on a single order. No LIMIT!
- *HOST CODE: HRKGYYK7 Use this code when placing an order in my Stampin' Up! Online Store and receive a gift from Lisa in the mail. Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax.
- Ink and Inspirations Stars - Become part of my Stars team and the Stampin' Up! family! The Starter Kit is only $99 for $125 worth of current Stampin' Up! product of your choice PLUS two extra stamp sets of your choice...any price!
I hope you've enjoyed today's Valentine treat box and you'll shop now to get some of these beautiful products to create your own!