Today's paper crafting project is the third in my series of Valentine treat holders for 2018. It was designed specifically for a gluten free granola bar for our granddaughter...and, her momma! I also wanted to create a bag with supplies that weren't necessarily designed for Valentines.
That cute little panda is from one of this year's Sale-A-Bration sets, Party Pandas. These pandas in this set are adorable and this set has been a very popular choice for those placing a qualifying Sale-A-Bration order of $50! Just look at these samples below...all the panda cuteness!
Watch the video tutorial below to see the simple how-to for this Valentine treat bag.
- The designer paper for the bag is cut at 7 1/2" x 8 1/2". Score on the long side at 3", 4", 7", and 8". Turn and score on the short side at 1" and 6".
- The Library Clips make a really cute closure for this bag and holds the treat inside until you're ready for it!
- The black and white theme of the Petal Passions Designer Series Paper is so versatile! This striped pattern paired perfectly with this panda image and Cherry Cobbler accents.
Here are the products used for today's 2018 Valentine treat bag. Currrent Host Code: HRKGYYK7
Promotions and Specials:
- Sale-A-Bration- Earn free product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure with each $50 in product purchase on a single order. No LIMIT!
- *HOST CODE: HRKGYYK7 Use this code when placing an order in my Stampin' Up! Online Store and receive a gift from Lisa in the mail. Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax.
- Ink and Inspirations Stars - Become part of my Stars team and the Stampin' Up! family! The Starter Kit is only $99 for $125 worth of current Stampin' Up! product of your choice PLUS two extra stamp sets of your choice...any price! I would love to have you on our team! Have some ideas about what treats you'd like to give for "heart" day? Get your Valentine treat bags ready now with this cute idea!