I love discovering ways to add embellishments and layers when creating. This particular method of adding tinsel or twine has a hidden secret. I'm sure you'll have the extra tool you need to try this!
Let's take a look at the video tutorial to see how it's done.
- Painted with Love Specialty Designer Paper is cut 2" x 4" for note card front.
- The Just for You sentiment fits perfectly into the Classic Label Punch. Use this sentiment any time of year!
- Notice the "white spots" on the stamped heart? Perfectly normal for this stamp. It has that distressed look.
- Put that stapler on your desk to good use! ;)
Here are the supplies used for today's project. Click the links to access the Online Store.
Promotions and Specials:
- Sale-A-Bration- Earn free product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure with each $50 in product purchase on a single order. No LIMIT!
- *HOST CODE: HRKGYYK7 Use this code when placing an order in my Stampin' Up! Online Store and receive a gift from Lisa in the mail. Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax.
- Ink and Inspirations Stars - Become part of my Stars team and the Stampin' Up! family!
Thanks for checking in for today's video tutorial. Be sure to like my Ink and Inspirations with Lisa Brown page on Facebook where I share LIVE videos every week! Now, keep your stapler handy so you can easily attach tinsel and twine to your handmade cards!