Today's project is a makeover of these mini 3" x 3" Valentines as seen in the video below. These are fun to have on hand to share with any friends or those that may serve you or help you on Valentine's Day. I've even left them in random places for anyone to find.
Our 3" x 3" Whisper White envelopes are still available, carried over from the Holiday Catalog, and these little gems will fit perfectly inside. Let's take a look at the idea in the video below and you can re-create using current product.
- Cut these mini Valentine's at 3" x 6" and score at 3".
- You can get 8 of these mini cards out of one 12 x 12 piece of card stock.
- Cut designer paper at 2 3/4" x 2 3/4".
- Scallop circle punch used on designer paper.
- Attach metallic thread to back of scallop circle with Fast Fuse.
Here are the supplies used on today's project:
Promotions and Specials:
- Sale-A-Bration- Earn free product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure with each $50 in product purchase on a single order. No LIMIT!
- HOST CODE: HRKGYYK7 Use this code when placing an order in my Stampin' Up! Online Store and receive a gift from Lisa in the mail. Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax.
- Ink and Inspirations Stars - Become part of my Stars team and the Stampin' Up! family!