Let's start the week off with a treat box for Valentine candy! This project is a makeover of a box that I made a couple of years ago for little 3 x 3 Valentine cards but it works for sweet treats, too!
I was able to fit these two Reese's Peanut Butter Hearts inside so you know there is plenty of room for treats in this little box.
Let's take a look at the how-to from "back when" so you can make some for your little sweethearts, too!
Click here to see this Valentine box video on You Tube.
- The original project has little 3" x 3" Valentines inside but it's also a great size for sweet treats.
- For the box, cut the card stock or designer paper to 4" x 10". Score on the long side at 1", 4 1/2", 5 1/2", and 9". Turn and score at 1" on the short side for the box bottom.
- I used a hand held hole punch for the ribbon openings.
- The Painted with Love Specialty Designer Paper is a good weight/thickness for 3-D projects.
Here are the supplies used in today's project. Just click the photo links to learn more!
Promotions and Specials:
- Sale-A-Bration- Earn free product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure with each $50 in product purchase on a single order. No LIMIT!
- *HOST CODE: HRKGYYK7 Use this code when placing an order in my Stampin' Up! Online Store and receive a gift from Lisa in the mail. Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax.
- Ink and Inspirations Stars - Become part of my Stars team and the Stampin' Up! family! The Starter Kit is only $99 for $125 worth of current Stampin' Up! product of your choice PLUS two extra stamp sets of your choice...any price!
Hope you've enjoyed today's makeover project...thank you for stopping by! If you need a Valentine treat box for candy, you'll want to give this one a try.