It's two days to Valentine's Day so here's an easy candy treat made with the Sure Do Love You Bundle. If you can find some boxed candy treats, these will go together in a jiffy.
The project in the original video has the same wrap idea with a belly band. See the how-to in the video tutorial below.
You can CLICK HERE to see this Valentine candy wrap video tutorial on You Tube.
Here's another option below. You can embellish these however you like!
- Measure the height of your candy box then make sure you cut it long enough to wrap around and overlap.
- No need to score your paper. Just crease it with your fingers as you fold it around the box.
- Use Tear & Tape to secure the wrap.
Here are supplies used for the projects that you see here today:
Promotions and Specials:
- Sale-A-Bration- Earn free product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure with each $50 in product purchase on a single order. No LIMIT!
- *HOST CODE: ZEY4Z4SQ Use this code when placing an order in my Stampin' Up! Online Store and receive a gift from Lisa in the mail. Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax.
- Ink and Inspirations Stars - Become part of my Stars team! The Starter Kit is only $99 for $125 worth of current Stampin' Up! product of your choice PLUS two extra stamp sets of your choice...any price! I would love to have you on our team!