Today's makeover project is a sweet handmade card for a friend using A Good Day stamp set.
The little images and sentiments in this set are darling. Perfect for spring, this little bunny was the inspiration and starting point for this card. When thinking about the layout, this one from the past came to mind. I love this layering of card stock and designer papers. It's fun and unexpected. And, even better, there are no rules!!
Here is the original card...
If you compare the two cards, you can see that I added and extra layer of Silver Foil behind the bunny. It needed some silver to tie in the designer paper background from the Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Paper.
The original how-to video was a recording from a Facebook Live. Let's take a look!
- The bunny is colored with ink pads and Blender Pens. I just pressed the top of the closed lid and when opened, you'll see a little spot of ink on the lid.
- Pick up some of that ink with your Blender Pen and color your image.
- Brush Clear Wink of Stella over colored areas of bunny for a bit of sparkle.
- Fast Fuse is on back side of the Silver Foil to secure the Baker's Twine.
Lisa's Specials for February:
- *HOST CODE: ZEY4Z4SQ Use this code when placing an order in my Stampin' Up! Online Store and receive a gift from me in the mail. Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will earn Stampin' Rewards on your order from Stampin' Up! AND I will still send you a gift from me!
- Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration item with each $50 in product purchase! (Special offerings for $100 in product purchase.). See the new Sale-A-Bration choices HERE!