Today's project is a birthday card with Sunshine & Rainbows from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog. This rainbow is so much fun to make and really is an eye catcher for cards. Anyone would be so excited to receive a card with a rainbow, don't y0u think?
Let's take a look at today's video tutorial...
See the birthday card with Sunshine & Rainbows video tutorial on You Tube HERE.
- The Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper has this cute cloud pattern that's a great print to use with the rainbow.
- The Rainbow Builder Framelits have dies that can be used on their own with no coordinating stamp from the set. The cloud border with the sentiment is an example.
- Tip: Start building the rainbow from the biggest arch and work your way down.
- Colors used for rainbow: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Island Indigo, Perfect Plum
- Click here to access the Ink and Inspirations Project Sheet.
Lisa's March Specials:
- *HOST CODE: K2N7N94R Use this code when placing an order in my Stampin' Up! Online Store and receive a gift from me in the mail. Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will earn Stampin' Rewards on your order from Stampin' Up! AND I will still send you a gift from me!
- Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration item with each $50 in product purchase! (Special offerings for $100 in product purchase including this bundle with embossing folder and the coordinating stamp set.). See the new Sale-A-Bration choices HERE!
Enjoy these fun cardmaking supplies from Stampin' Up! and make it a Sunshine & Rainbows day for someone with this birthday card!