Mini DIY Easter Basket with A Good Day
March 05, 2018
This is the month we need to plan for Easter gift and treat packaging so here's a DIY mini basket idea for you. It's a makeover from a past video tutorial that is just the right size for a few sweet treats or small gift.
I thought I'd try a monochromatic look with some paper and embellishment from the big annual catalog along with A Good Day (wood, clear) stamp set from the Occasions Catalog. This is such a sweet set and you can see some more projects made with it HERE.
Let's take a look at the project video tutorial that inspired today's makeover.
Click here to see the video that inspired the Mini DIY Easter Basket on You Tube.
- Cut the designer paper to 6" x 8".
- Score on the 8" side at 2" and 6".
- Score on the 6" side at 2" and 4".
- Cut two strips of designer paper: One strip- 1/2" x 10" for handle and one strip 1/2" x 12'.
- The 12" strip should be adhered to the top edge of the basket. Start at center front and wrap around the top edge, bending around corners. It will not meet the other end once you get back around to the front, but your stamped image and punched pieces will cover that.
Lisa's March Specials:
- *HOST CODE: K2N7N94R Use this code when placing an order in my Stampin' Up! Online Store and receive a gift from me in the mail. Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will earn Stampin' Rewards on your order from Stampin' Up! AND I will still send you a gift from me!
- Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration item with each $50 in product purchase! (Special offerings for $100 in product purchase including this bundle with embossing folder and the coordinating stamp set.). See the new Sale-A-Bration choices HERE!
- Become a member of our Ink and Inspirations Stars Team and choose any two stamp sets for FREE to add to your Starter Kit! This special only lasts through the end of the month, March 31, 2018. We'd love to have you on our team!
Are you as ready for spring time crafting as I am? Hope you'll try today's project for spring, Easter, or any occasion! Thanks for stopping by for today's mini DIY Easter basket and I'll see you again soon!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.