Do you have a Stamparatus? It's a must-have tool for all stampers, the Stamparatus helps you perfectly align stamp images, stamp multiples of the same project quickly and precisely, and get complete ink coverage.
It was created by stampers for stampers, so it has all the features you want:
* Compatible with red rubber and photopolymer stamps
* 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
* Rulers on 2 sides for quick measuring
* 2 open sides so you can use larger paper
* Multiple hinges for more placement options
* 2 reversible plates for 4 sides to work with
* 1 foam mat for use with photopolymer
* 1 base with grid
* Magnet storage areas
If you have a Stamparatus, you know what an awesome tool it is for stamp placement! If you don't have one yet...not to worry! This tool will be available in the new Stampin' Up! catalog in June.
Stampin' Up! has been awesome in providing training videos. Here's a new one that was released last week. The trainer gives some advice on using pressure when using the Stamparatus.
If you were not able to get a Stamparatus during the early reserve period, put it on your wish list for June 2018 when it will be available in the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.