Simple Patriotic Banner Video Tutorial with Stampin' Up!
May 23, 2018
Memorial Day and Fourth of July are just around the corner so I thought I'd share this simple patriotic banner that I made for our porch with some of the my Stampin' Up! supplies in my stash.
Let's take a look at the video tutorial with the how-to to put it together.
Click here to see this patriotic banner video tutorial on You Tube.
- You'll need approx. 3" x 4" piece of Real Red Cardstock for die cutting.
- Cut three Pacific Point pieces at 3" x 4 1/4".
- For die cutting scalloped circles, you'll need approx 4" x 8 1/2" strip.
Above is the photo of the banner with the background stamped with the Touches of Texture stamp set.
Stampin' Up! supplies used for this project shown below:
SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS:
- See all of the retiring items from the Last Chance List HERE in the Online Store. Some items have been discounted up to 50%!
- New 2018-2019 Designer Series Paper Share! See the details HERE.
- Exclusive Share What You Love Bundles available ---Limited Time Only!
Use ***Host Code PVDCUBPW when placing an order in my online store and receive a gift from me in the mail.***If your order is $150 or more before shipping and tax, please do not use the code. You will receive rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift.Visit lisabrown.stampinup.net and click on SHOP NOW.Do you decorate for holidays throughout the year? I hope this idea inspires you to create a simple banner for the upcoming patriotic holidays!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.