Today's project is a fun birthday card with a retiring Stampin' Up! set from the Occasions Catalog, We Must Celebrate.
The super cute little animals in this set make a fun birthday greeting for any age!
Let's take a look at the step by step how-to list below. The supply list follows. Reminder: Retiring sets are only guaranteed through May 25, 2018.
- Cut base of Whisper White Thick cardstock to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2". Fold in half at 4 1/4". Burnish the fold with Bone Folder.
- Cut Soft Suede layer to 4" x 5 1/4" and top Whisper White layer to 3 3/4" x 5".
- On this layer, stamp confetti stamp with Melon Mambo over the entire piece. Let dry.
- Rub embossing buddy over entire piece that you just stamped.
- Stamp the acorn stamp in VersaMark ink in open spaces between confetti images.
- Sprinkle white embossing powder over acorn images, shake off excess, and heat emboss.
- Pump the lid of the Soft Suede Ink pad. Use Wink of Stella to pick up ink and paint acorns.
- Stamp animal stamp on a small piece of Thick Whisper White card stock. Choose two to cut with Paper Snips...squirrel and raccoon chosen for this card.
- Use Wink of Stella brush to color the animals with Smoky Slate and Melon Mambo as shown.
- Cut Basic Black to 3/4" x 3 3/4". Rub embossing buddy over this piece of cardstock.
- Stamp Happy Birthday sentiment in VersaMark on the Basic Black. Heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Cut right end of strip at an angle as shown.
- Adhere Soft Suede and acorn layers to card base.
- Adhere sentiment with Dimensionals then animals with Dimensionals as shown. Dimensionals should be applied to top half of back of animals so that the bottom of the piece sits on top of the Basic Black strip.
Stampin' Up! Product List - Current Host Code:PVDCUBPW.
(Please do not use the Host Code if your product total is $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will earn FREE Stampin' Rewards for product of your choice with your product order of $150 or more.)
New 2018-2019 Designer Series Paper Share!
Get a 6" x 6" pieces of 13 of the new designer series paper collections from the upcoming Stampin' Up! Catalog! See the details HERE.
Thanks for tuning in for today's birthday card project featuring the retiring Stampin' Up! set, We Must Celebrate...see you again soon!