Today's project is sweet and simple card with the new Enjoy Life. This stamp set has beautiful silhouette images and sentiments for everyday use. Easy stamping with a gorgeous result. You'll find lots of combinations to make cards that you can create and send "just because".
Click HERE to watch this Stamparatus video tutorial on my YouTube Channel. Please subscribe while you're there and click on the little bell to get notice of all my new videos on YouTube.
- Card base is cut 4 1/4" x 11" and scored in haf at 5 1/2".
- First layer up from base is Highland Heather cut to 4" x 5 1/4"
- Tea Room Specialty Designer Paper is cut 3 3/4" x 5".
- Mossy Meadow card stock is cut 2 3/4" x 5".
- Very Vanilla card stock for stamping is cut 2 1/2" x 5".
Here is the Stampin' Up! Supply List for today's project:
A must-have tool for all stampers, the Stamparatus helps you perfectly align stamp images, stamp multiples of the same project quickly and precisely, and get complete ink coverage.
It was created by stampers for stampers, so it has all the features you want:
* Compatible with red rubber and photopolymer stamps
* 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
* Rulers on 2 sides for quick measuring
* 2 open sides so you can use larger paper
* Multiple hinges for more placement options
* 2 reversible plates for 4 sides to work with
* 1 foam mat for use with photopolymer
* 1 base with grid
* Magnet storage areas
Get your Stamparatus HERE in the online store and have fun experimenting with your own cardmaking ideas!