Our little "star" is one of our granddaughters, Mia Reese. We celebrated her first birthday yesterday and plan on a birthday blowout with our extended family and close friends on Saturday!
This page highlights her birthday party invitation. The products used are from the Twinkle Twinkle Suite from pp. 82-83 in the Stampin' Up! annual catalog.
Here's a quick recording of the assembly of this scrapbook page...
Click here to see this star-spangled scrapbook page on my YouTube Channel! While you're there, be sure to subscribe and click the "bell" to receive notice of all my videos.
- Layout uses a 12 x 12 piece of Little Twinkle DSP for base.
- Poppy Parade CS cut to 5 1/4 x 7 1/4 to back invitation.
- Use your rubber stamps to their full potential! These sentiments and images from the Little Twinkle set were just right for this patriotic birthday page. See other projects made with Little Twinkle HERE and HERE.
Here is the Stampin' Up! product listing for today's project. If you're shopping online, use JULY HOST CODE: H9Y6T9PQ if your order is LESS THAN $150 (before shipping and tax.).
The Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper is one of the collections included in the Buy 3, Get 1 Free special this month with Stampin' Up!
- No Limit
- If you order four packages of the same qualifying Designer Series Paper, you will need to enter three together and then order the fourth free item separately.
- Designer Series Paper ordered with Stampin’ Rewards is not eligible for the promotion.
- Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper 
- Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper 
- Under The Mistletoe Designer Series Paper 
- Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper 
- Best Route Designer Series Paper 
- Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper 
- Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper 
- Garden Impressions 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper 
- Tropical Escape 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper 
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack 
Thanks for tuning in for today's scrapbook page and video tutorial and have a safe and happy Fourth of July!